If you follow any of my posts on social media, you'll know I am a huge fan of greens! They are packed with nutrients and provide fuel for your little gut microbes! Check out my latest wilted green dish!
1 bunch organic red kale, washed, stems removed and chopped
1 organic yellow onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup organic strawberries, diced
1/2 organic red onion, diced
2 (15oz) cans organic pinto beans drained and rinsed
6 slices organic bacon
Hemp seeds for topping
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make bacon per package directions
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large pan, add onion and garlic
3. When onion is soft, add kale and cook on low until kale is wilted
4. Heat pinto beans in saucepan and cook on low until heated through
5. Assemble your dish by layering wilted kale on the bottom, top with beans, bacon, strawberries, and onions. Sprinkle hemp seeds and enjoy!